Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jacob's New Blog

I remember reading some of Jake's first blog before I ever knew him. You see, I knew that he was going to be joining our team and I was interested to get to know him. Just before touching down in Spain he started his second blog and then I got to know him in person.

I don't know if he will ever know the ways that he has challenged me both as a friend and in ministry. During the two years that our families lived life together and worked together in business and ministry, I felt like Jacob was constantly stretching me as he looked around the world and spoke truth to a world of injustice. He can be ruthlessly honest, but if you ever sit down and have a conversation with him you will find the most gentle of souls. Anyway, he just retired his 4 Peregrinos blog and started a new one at www.anoblation.com. I am not sure what new direction he has in mind, but I know that it will be worth the time.

Check it out! Maybe you'll get the pleasure of meeting him one day!